Board Meeting Schedule
The Peace River Regional District generally holds Board meetings on the second and fourth Thursday of each month beginning at 10 a.m. unless otherwise noted. The December meeting is scheduled for the second Friday. You can access current and archived meeting minutes using the following link.
Meeting Schedule 2020
Download the PRRD 2020 Regional Board meeting schedule here (PDF file).
The public are welcome to attend Board meetings. Meeting agendas are posted on the website the Friday prior to the meeting date.
Dawson Creek meetings take place at the Peace River Regional District Head Office in the boardroom, 1981 Alaska Avenue, Dawson Creek, BC;
Fort St. John meetings take place at the North Peace Cultural Centre in the Carpet Room, 10015 100 Avenue, Fort St. John, BC;
Guidelines for Delegations to the Regional Board
Persons or parties wishing to address the Regional District Board as a scheduled delegation are required to observe the following guidelines:
1. Your request must be made at least ten (10) days before the meeting. See the 2020 Board Meeting Schedule for meeting dates. Please note that delegation status will not be authorized if the subject matter is of a commercial or for profit nature, whereby the applicant proposes to promote or advance a business interest, or regarding a land use proposal or land use decision that has not yet been considered by the Board or that has been considered by the Board, and a public hearing, consultation, or information session specified.
2. Complete a ‘Request to Appear as a Delegation’ form.
Request to Appear as a Delegation (PDF)
Request to Appear as a Delegation. (fillable)
Printed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; mailed to PRRD, Box 810, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 4H8; or dropped off at 1981 Alaska Avenue, Dawson Creek, BC.
3. You will be contacted to confirm a date and time to appear before the Board.
4. The deadline to send in your presentation materials is ten (10) days before the meeting. This gives the Board Directors time to review your information before the meeting.
If you are unable to meet the deadline contact Legislative Services to discuss options.
Personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Local Government Act. The information you provide will become a matter of public record and will be published in meeting agendas and posted online. For inquiries about the use of information please contact the Corporate Officer.
5. You will be given a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes for your presentation, including a question and answer period.
Download the Guidelines for Delegations (PDF)