The Peace River Regional District is hosting an On Site Under 8Ton Boom & Picker Operator Certification Course on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 8 a.m. in Dawson Creek at 1636 99 Avenue.
The cost per person for this course is a maximum of $475 plus GST, but the price will drop as the number of participants increases.
1 – 8 Hour Course
- Legislated and Other Requirements
- Identification of Cranes and their Components
- Pre-Operational Requirements
- Operational Requirements
- Post Operational Requirements
- Practical Evaluation (4 hrs)
- Exceeds CSA Z150-16 Standards for Crane Operation
- The Boom and Picker Truck Certification of the course covers under 8TON Boom and Picker Capacity MOBILE units. And covers Theory and practical procedures concentrating on operating safety practices related to boom & picker trucks. Included is the proper and safe setup of equipment, load chart reading, mechanics and maintenance as well as safe rigging practices. Advanced theory includes: chart reading, new technology, lift planning, and advanced rigging and calculations.
Please email Kelsey.email@example.com by 3:00 pm June 1, 2018 with the following information if you would like to participate:
- Participant Name
- Company Name (if applicable)
- If you are able to bring an under 8 ton picker truck to practice on.
Payment options will be forwarded upon receipt of a registration email.
Please register at your earliest convenience as seating is limited.