Temporary Entry Permits for Essential Personnel

If you need access to areas under an Evacuation Order, there is a permit process in place.

Please note that temporary entry permits are for essential personnel only – people who have a legitimate need to temporarily enter evacuated areas, such as to take care of livestock, monitor oil gas facilities or other critical service requirements.

To apply for a permit to temporarily enter an area under an Evacuation Order, please submit a Temporary Entry Permit Application.

If you need assistance or additional information about temporary entry permits, please email EOC.entrypermits@prrd.bc.ca.

The PRRD Emergency Operations Centre and BC Wildfire will screen the applications and will assess safety risks. Permits will be authorized on a case-by-case basis. The goal is to review applications for next-day access, and access is based on a safety assessment.

Applications must be submitted prior to 5 p.m. to be considered for the next day.

Share this: