Do you need assistance with grant writing?
The Peace River Regional District’s Grant Writer Services program is designed to support community groups and not-for-profit organizations, within the Regional District, with applying for grants – specifically:
- finding suitable grants for a project;
- completing a grant application; and
- assisting with additional documentation and technical requirements required by the funder (e.g., letters of support and greenhouse gas emission calculations).
Who can use the program?
The Grant Writer Services program is available to community groups located within the Peace River Regional District, including (but not limited to) not-for-profit registered societies or charities, church groups, community hall operators, parent advisory councils, and emergency services associations.
If your project provides benefits to one or more communities within the Peace River Regional District and you require assistance with writing a grant application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email completed forms to email@example.com.
- Review Grant Writer Services Guidelines
- Complete Community Intake Form
- Sign up for the Grant Opportunities newsletter!