MainFinancial PlansAnnual ReportsFinancial StatementsDevelopment Cost Charge ReportsFAQsLGCAP Report


* We are receiving a large volume of calls concerning updating addresses on rural utility bills due to the recent rural addressing change by Canada Post; the Regional District cannot update your address. Please notify BC Assessment online or by calling 1-866-825-8322.

The Peace River Regional District Finance department is responsible for a range of tasks, including:


Procurement Policy & PRRD General Terms and Conditions

Share this:

Annual Reports

Peace River Regional District

Current year (2022)

2022 Annual Report

Annual Report Archives

Please email requests for prior year’s Annual Reports to

Development Cost Charge Reports

Peace River Regional District

Please email requests for prior year’s DCC Reports to


How and where do I pay my taxes?

The Regional District does not accept payment for Rural Taxes. You may send them in to the Surveyor of Taxes in the envelope provided with your Tax Notice or you can go to any government agent (Service BC) and pay your taxes directly.

How do I pay my Regional District bill?

  • By online internet banking through most financial institutions:
    • BC Credit Unions
    • BMO
    • CIBC
    • Scotiabank
    • TD Canada Trust
  • By mailing your cheque or money order to:  PRRD, Box 810, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 4H8
  • In person at 1981 Alaska Avenue, Dawson Creek OR at 9505 100 Avenue, Fort St. John by cash, cheque, debit, Visa or MasterCard.

How do I apply for a credit account at the landfill?

If you operate a registered company you qualify to apply for a Commercial Solid Waste Credit Account. Please complete and submit the Solid Waste Credit Application found at the bottom of our Solid Waste Fees page.  Normal processing time is 1 to 2 weeks.

How do I change my company name on my landfill account?

In order to change the company name on your account you must apply for another Solid Waste Credit Account in your new company name.


How do I update the address on my rural utility bill?

The Regional District receives addressing information from BC Assessment and cannot update this information directly; please notify BC Assessment online or by phone at 1-866-825-8322 to update your address.


I don’t agree with my tax assessment so who do I call?

You must follow the procedures listed on your tax assessment notice for disputing assessments.  If you have questions pertaining to Local Service Taxes such as Solid Waste Services, Parcel Taxes or Fire Protection, contact our office for more information.

LGCAP Report

Peace River Regional District

Current year (2022)