Chief Financial Officer
The PRRD is eager to welcome an enthusiastic, motivated, and team-orientated individual for the full time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) position in the Dawson Creek office.
As an addition to the PRRD senior management team, the CFO performs all the statutory duties as required under the Local Government Act, in addition, key accountabilities include:
• Delivers comprehensive accounting and financial services developing budgetary systems and preparing the financial plan.
• Translates budgets into Regional District tax rates for each municipal and electoral area.
• Manages all aspects of staffing including recruitment and selection, scheduling, supervision, coaching and developing, performance management and all other people management practices.
• Collaborates with the Board, and other departments in identifying and acquiring grant fund opportunities.
• Prepares and presents a variety of reports to the Board including quarterly updates on accounts and financial performance.
• Oversees the procurement, implementation and evaluation of financial accounting and integrative software to align with the requirements of PRRD.
Trouble viewing PDF documents? Install Adobe Reader.