When considering a development please check with a land-use planner to confirm whether the proposal meets regulatory requirements, or requires an application.
- Development Applications:
- Official Community Plan Amendment
- Zoning Amendment
- Combined Official Community Plan and Zoning Amendment
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Development Permit Application
- Development Variance Permit Application
- Development Application, Fee and Amendment Procedures Bylaw 2165, 2016
- Application For Board of Variance
When considering a development you should check at our office to confirm whether your proposal meets regulatory requirements, or requires one of these applications.
Agricultural Land Reserve
Development proposals affecting property within the ALR may require the approval of the Agricultural Land Commission. Before the ALC will review an application for subdivision or non-farm use within the ALR or exclusion from the ALR, the application must be supported by the PRRD.
Provincial Government Referrals
As an important stakeholder in the region the PRRD also responds to a number of referrals from provincial government agencies. This is an opportunity to ensure that the policies of the PRRD are considered in government agency decisions.