Community Advisory Committee
The West Peace Fringe Area Official Community Plan Update is Underway!
Demographics and Development: Background Report (2014)
Phase 1 Engagement: Consultation Report (2014)
Claire Negrin, Assistant Manager of Development Services
Toll-free (24 hour): 800-670-7773
A Community Advisory Committee has been struck to help guide the development of the West Peace Fringe Area OCP. This committee is made up of local area residents. Their job is to review the document to ensure it meets the needs of local area residents and fits within the context of the area.
The Community Advisory Committee has been hard at work throughout 2016 reviewing the OCP. They have taken a brief break until October, 2016, and will resume their review at that time.
Once the Committee has completed their review, the PRRD will take the Draft WPFA OCP out to the public for review. We expect this to occur in the Spring of 2017. Please keep an eye on this page for future updates.
Your Community Advisory Committee:
- Larry Houley, Chair (Wildmare – Kurjata)
- Charlie Lasser (Jackfish Lake)
- Stu Garland (Moberly Lake)
- Ian Campbell (Moberly Lake) – Alternate
- Debbie Green (Jackfish Lake)
- Betty Deck (Jackfish Lake)
- Merlin Nichols (Jackfish Lake)
- Laura Weisgerber (Hillview Access) – Alternate
- Diana Canning (Twidwell Bend)